This document includes resources that will aid you in completing this phase of the Small Cottage project estimate.
Table of Contents
- Scope of Work
- Lab Walkthrough Videos
- Other Helpful Resources
Scope of Work
Your complete assignment should meet the following criteria:
Basic Info Tab
- Correct the information from your Basic Takeoff submission. You need to do this to ensure your numbers for the rest of the estimates for the project are accurate.
Architectural and Engineering Section
- Look up the Unit Cost for a survey in the NCE using the following designation: Residential Lot, Tract Work, 4 Corners. (See 2018 NCE p. 313)
Building Permit Header
- Ensure that the Building Permit header correctly references information from your corrected BasicInfo tab. It should pull correct SF and SF Valuation from the BasicInfo tab.
- Check the Building Permit Value Adjustment Percentage for the Idaho Falls area in the 2018 NCE. Enter the adjusted (100 - adjustment percentage) value in the Building Permit Value Adjustment Percentage.
Temporary Utilities Section
- Look up the Unit Cost for temporary power in the NCE. Use the criteria found in that line item of the PreConst tab of the estimating workbook. (See 2018 NCE p. 318)
Job Site Facilities Section
- Look up the Unit Cost for sanitary facilities in the NCE. Use the criteria found in that line item of the PreConst tab of the estimating workbook. (See 2018 NCE p. 318)
Lab Walkthrough Videos