In the world of open education, platforms like EdTech Book play a crucial role in fostering learning and collaboration. To make the most of your experience on the platform, it is essential to keep your bio information up to date. Your bio serves as a snapshot of your professional identity, allowing others to understand your background, interests, and expertise. This chapter will guide you through the process of updating your bio information on EdTech Book, ensuring that your profile accurately represents who you are in the educational community.Updating Bio Information on EdTech Book
Step-by-Step Guide: Updating Bio Information
Step 1: Signing into EdTech Book
- Access EdTech Book website using a web browser, navigate to edtechbooks.org to access the EdTech Book platform.
- Logging In, Click on the "Menu bar" located in the upper right-hand corner of the website. From the drop down click on "sign In" you will then be presented with options to sign in using either your ORCID or Google account credentials.
Step 2: Accessing Account Settings
- Clickon the Menu Bar Once you are signed in, locate the menu bar at the upper right-hand corner of the website.
- Click on "Account" option from the menu drop down. If you cannot see the "Account" option, still proceed to the next step.
Account Option Opens
Step 3: Accessing Settings and Updating Bio Information
- Go back to menu bar and click on "Settings."
- Start editing/filling in the relevant details about yourself within the settings page.
Step 4: Saving and Viewing Updates
- Save your information by clicking on the "save icon" beside every space provided for input.
- Close the settings after you have finished updating your bio by clicking on the "close sign (x)".
- Return to the menu and click on "Account" to view your updated account information. Ensure that the changes you made to your bio information are accurately reflected in your profile.
Regularly updating your bio information on EdTech Book
Is essential to maintaining an active and engaging presence within the educational community. By ensuring that your profile accurately represents your professional identity, interests, and expertise, you increase your chances of connecting with like-minded individuals and fostering meaningful collaborations.